How To Make Avocado Coconut Popsicles
Enjoy a refreshing dessert this summertime with these avocado and coconut popsicles. These are gluten-free and extremely healthy and delicious.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Freeze Time: 3 hours
Total: 3 hours 10 minutes
- 4ozhaas avocado,from 1 medium
- 2⅓cupsAlmond Breeze Almond Coconut milk,unsweetened
- 6tbspraw sugar,or your favorite sweetener
- ½cupcoconut flakes,sweetened, shredded, Baker’s
Combine the avocado, milk, and sugar in the blender and mix until smooth.
Add the coconut flakes and mix to incorporate.
Pour into the popsicle mold and freeze.
- Calories: 170.74kcal
- Fat: 15.65g
- Saturated Fat: 12.65g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1.71g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.36g
- Carbohydrates: 8.79g
- Fiber: 1.45g
- Sugar: 5.66g
- Protein: 1.59g
- Sodium: 10.74mg
- Calcium: 16.47mg
- Potassium: 201.32mg
- Iron: 1.98mg
- Vitamin A: 0.79µg
- Vitamin C: 1.73mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!