Orange Cranberry Muffins Recipe
These cranberry orange muffins are a great breakfast item. They are sweet from the cranberries and sugar on top, but also tangy from the orange juice and zest used. It’ll be love at first bite.
How To Make Orange Cranberry Muffins
Easily make a dozen pieces for breakfast or as a sweet tooth snack by combining two sweet flavors from oranges and cranberries.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with liners.
In a bowl, whisk ½ cup sugar, yogurt, oil, egg, 2 teaspoons orange zest, orange juice, and vanilla.
- In another bowl, whisk flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the yogurt mixture and fold until almost blended. Add in cranberries.
- Pour the batter into muffin tins.
- Combine the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon orange zest, and oats in a bowl.
- Sprinkle over the tops of the muffins.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Calcium: 81mg
- Calories: 236kcal
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Fat: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 98mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 253mg
- Sugar: 20g
- Vitamin A: 25IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg