How To Make Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas (Disney Copycat) Recipe
- 6 Bananas
- 1½ cups chocolate disks or chips, bittersweet or semisweet
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1½ cup Chopped peanuts
- Leaving bananas unpeeled, cut off the bottom inch or so, just enough to have the banana be mostly straight for easy dipping.
- Into the cut side of the banana, insert the popsicle stick, leaving enough to comfortably hold (about 2 inches).
- Peel off the banana skin.
- Freeze for 1 hour on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
- Add the chocolate disks and coconut oil to a cup.
- Microwave in 30-second increments until completely melted.
- Dip the frozen, peeled, banana into the melted chocolate and remove, letting all the excess chocolate drip back into the cup, holding it at an upright angle.
- Either roll in the chopped peanuts or sprinkle the peanuts over the banana.
- Put back onto the wax paper and repeat with the remaining bananas.
- Put back in the freezer until ready to serve.
- Calcium: 53.2mg
- Calories: 537.1kcal
- Carbohydrates: 60.0g
- Fat: 33.6g
- Fiber: 8.7g
- Iron: 3.3mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 13.4g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 6.2g
- Potassium: 829.4mg
- Protein: 12.5g
- Saturated Fat: 12.1g
- Sodium: 12.5mg
- Sugar: 39.4g
- Vitamin A: 3.5mcg
- Vitamin C: 10.1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!