How To Make Keto Peanut Butter Cups
Sink your teeth into this keto peanut butter cups recipe without any guilt. A healthier version of the popular dessert made with real peanut butter and rich chocolate.
- Line a muffin pan with parchment liners or candy cups.
- In a double boiler, add 5 ounces chocolate and 2½ tablespoons of coconut oil. Heat and stir until melted. Add ¼ teaspoon of vanilla if preferred. Fill the bottom of the parchment cups with 2 teaspoons of chocolate evenly. Freeze for 10 minutes or until top is firm.
- In a separate double boiler, heat peanut butter and coconut oil. Stir peanut flour and powdered sweetener. Season with sea salt and vanilla if preferred. Mix until smooth and combined. Taste and adjust flavor as preferred.
- Add a teaspoon of peanut butter mixture in the parchment cup over the chocolate layer. It will not reach the edges of the chocolate layer. Freeze for another 10 minutes or until top is firm.
- Heat the remaining chocolate and remaining coconut oil in the same double boiler used for the bottom chocolate layer. Stir in the remaining vanilla if preferred.
- Pour about 2 teaspoons of melted chocolate into the cups, over the peanut butter layer. The chocolate will fill the empty space on the sides of the peanut butter circles and also cover the top. Freeze for at least 20 to 40 minutes or until completely firm. Serve and enjoy!
- Sugar: 7g
- Calcium: 21mg
- Calories: 255kcal
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 19g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 3mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 218mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 26mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 9IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!