This easy to make cobbler is very tasty and will please everyone. It has been in my family for years and is still a favorite.
How To Make Unbelievable Apple Crisp Cobbler
Cake mix, oats, and pecans make this crisp apple cobbler even more delicious.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour cans of pie filling into a 13x9-inch baking dish and spread evenly.
- Pour instant oats on top of filling.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top of oats.
Use ½ stick butter, cut it into approximately 8 slices, and arrange on top.
- Sprinkle pecans on top of mixture.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top evenly.
- Pour dry cake mix on top and spread evenly as possible, breaking large clumps.
- Cut a whole stick of butter into slices and arrange on top of cake mix.
Bake in oven for 40 minutes or until it starts to brown on top.
Let it cool before serving.
- Sugar: 71g
- Calcium: 214mg
- Calories: 762kcal
- Carbohydrates: 129g
- Fat: 27g
- Fiber: 5g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 211mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 851mg
- Vitamin A: 907IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!