For those who prefer the creamy taste of white chocolate, these are perfect.
How To Make White Chocolate Truffles
- Melt chocolate and butter in the top of a double boiler over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add sugar, egg yolk and almond extract; beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Transfer to a shallow glass casserole dish.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Shape mixture into 1 inch balls; roll in almonds.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
Place in miniature foil cups at room temperature to serve.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- Makes about 2 dozen truffles.
- Sugar: 8g
- Calcium: 33mg
- Calories: 111kcal
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 61mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 32mg
- Vitamin A: 98IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!