This a quick and easy cake that everyone will enjoy. You can easily make it with other flavors; see the variation ideas below.
How To Make Apple Dump Cake with Buttercream Frosting
- In a bowl, slightly beat 3 large eggs.
- Add cake mix a little at a time until blended.
- Dough will be thick.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in pie filling.
- Coat and flour cake pans or baking dish then bake according to box mix.
- You can use a hand mixer but a stand mixer is easier.
- Spice cake mix and apple pie filling.
- Chocolate cake mix and cherry pie filling.
- In a bowl, beat butter and add powered sugar a little at a time.
- If mixture gets too thick, add a tablespoon of milk after each cup of sugar.
- Stir in appropriate flavor listed below.
- For Apple pie filling, add 3 teaspoons of cinnamon to frosting mix.
- For cherry pie filling, add 1 tablespoon of almond extract.
- For chocolate frosting, add cocoa powder to taste.
- Sugar: 78g
- Calcium: 125mg
- Calories: 462kcal
- Carbohydrates: 106g
- Cholesterol: 56mg
- Fat: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 77mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 430mg
- Vitamin A: 110IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!