How To Make Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
These air fryer chicken nuggets are crusted in a seasoned cheese breadcrumb, then air fried until golden, for a healthier snack!
- 16ozchicken breasts,(2 large), skinless, boneless, cut into even 1-inch bite sized pieces
- ½tspkosher salt and black pepper,to taste
- 2tspolive oil
- 6tbspItalian seasoned breadcrumbs,whole wheat
- 2tbspparmesan cheese,grated
- olive oil spray,used Misto
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F for 8 minutes.
Put the olive oil in one bowl and the breadcrumbs, Panko, and parmesan cheese in another.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then put in the bowl with the olive oil. Mix well to evenly coat the chicken.
Put a few chunks of chicken at a time into the breadcrumb mixture to coat, then onto the basket.
Lightly spray the top with olive oil spray, then air fry for 8 minutes, turning halfway, until golden.
Serve warm with favorite dip, and enjoy!
- Calories: 320.40kcal
- Fat: 19.05g
- Saturated Fat: 4.84g
- Trans Fat: 0.12g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 9.71g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.17g
- Carbohydrates: 8.98g
- Fiber: 0.61g
- Sugar: 0.73g
- Protein: 26.87g
- Cholesterol: 75.73mg
- Sodium: 318.96mg
- Calcium: 91.35mg
- Potassium: 278.50mg
- Iron: 1.46mg
- Vitamin A: 36.93µg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!