This is a hearty soup that could serve as a full meal with a small salad.
How To Make Crockpot Italian Sausage Soup
- 1 lb Italian sausage (hot or mild, your preference)
- 1 medium onion coarsely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper cut into 1/2 slices
- 14 1/2 oz can diced tomatoes with juice
- 15 oz can great northern beans
- 28 oz can beef broth
- In a skillet or frying pan, brown the sausage, onion, and green pepper together. Drain afterward.
- Pour the contents of the skillet/frying pan into the crockpot along with the remaining ingredients.
- Cover the crockpot and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Once you're finished, enjoy your crockpot Italian sausage soup.