The bright and colorful mix of this Italian pasta salad is as tasteful as it appeals to the eye! This hearty serving is tossed in a vinaigrette, loaded with veggies. You can make it slightly smoky and cheesy in flavor by adding pepperoni and cheese!
How To Make Italian Pasta Salad
A wonderful and easy recipe for hearty pasta salad that surely your friends and family would enjoy.
- Prepare the vinaigrette by combining oil, vinegar, Italian seasoning, and sugar in a mixing bowl. Whisk until evenly incorporated and the sugar has dissolved.
- Season with salt and pepper. Adjust accordingly and set aside.
- When ready, combine the rest of the ingredients together in a large salad bowl.
- Add the vinaigrette and toss to combine. Adjust seasoning as necessary.
- Portion your salad into your preferred containers and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. Have your guests dress the salad to their liking. Serve and enjoy!
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 83mg
- Calories: 858kcal
- Carbohydrates: 65g
- Cholesterol: 37mg
- Fat: 58g
- Fiber: 5g
- Iron: 3mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 37g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g
- Potassium: 591mg
- Protein: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 968mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 950IU
- Vitamin C: 26mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!