How To Make Steak Enchiladas
Turn leftovers into a scrumptious dish with this steak enchiladas recipe! Cheese, enchilada sauce, and black beans lend delicious flavors.
Coat a 9x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Coat a medium sized skillet with cooking spray and saute onions until softened.
Put in steak, rinsed black beans, and taco seasoning mix with water.
- Cook until mixture is thickened.
- Add corn kernals and 1 cup of cheese and mix well.
Spoon ¼ of the mixture into the center of each tortilla and roll up.
- Place enchiladas seam side down in the prepared baking dish.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour enchilada sauce over the enchiladas making sure to cover the tortillas and top with remaining cheese.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly.
Serve and enjoy.
These can be frozen ahead by preparing the enchiladas through #7, bagging in a kit, the sauce in one bag, enchiladas separate, and cheese topping.
If you are cooking from the freezer, thaw in the refrigerator, top with sauces and bake as directed.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!