These twice baked potatoes are stuffed with sweet onion, garlic, cheddar cheese, bacon and chipotle chili peppers. These potatoes are smoky rich, creamy and full of flavor. They are great. Plus you can make them anyway you can dream of. Here we have one with bacon and cheese stuffed potato and one with chipotle chili.
Hickory Smoked Twice Baked Potatoes Recipe
How To Make Hickory Smoked Twice Baked Potatoes
A fantastic recipe for Hickory Smoked Twice Baked Potatoes with the help of the microwave to cut down on cooking time and ensures you perfectly baked potatoes every time!
- Wash potato and poke some holes in it so it does not explode when you put it into the microwave.
Coat with olive oil and put it into the microwave for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Let cool enough so that you can handle it.
- Cut in half lengthwise, using a spoon to scoop the insides out into a bowl.
- Add all the ingredients into the bowl with the scooped out potato.
- Using a fork, mash the potato and mix until smooth.
- Use a spoon to pack the potato mixture back into the potato skins and pile it high.
The potatoes will take 20 to 30 minutes on the grill.
- Give everything a spray of the Worcestershire mix, and add more hickory chips if desired.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 59mg
- Calories: 69kcal
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Fat: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 107mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 86mg
- Vitamin A: 118IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Put a twist to the usual twice-baked potato recipe. Add in some autumn spices and serve this delicious dish on the Thanksgiving table. peop