These twice baked potatoes are stuffed with sweet onion, garlic, cheddar cheese, bacon and chipotle chili peppers. These potatoes are smoky rich, creamy and full of flavor. They are great. Plus you can make them anyway you can dream of. Here we have one with bacon and cheese stuffed potato and one with chipotle chili.
Read Next Recipe
Hickory Smoked Twice Baked Potatoes Recipe
How To Make Hickory Smoked Twice Baked Potatoes
A fantastic recipe for Hickory Smoked Twice Baked Potatoes with the help of the microwave to cut down on cooking time and ensures you perfectly baked potatoes every time!
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 35 mins
Total: 55 mins
- 1 baking potato
- 2 strips bacon, crumbled
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tbsp sweet onion, minced
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp red pepper, crushed
- 1 tsp coarse black pepper
- 1 chipotle pepper, minced
- Wash potato and poke some holes in it so it does not explode when you put it into the microwave.
Coat with olive oil and put it into the microwave for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Let cool enough so that you can handle it.
- Cut in half lengthwise, using a spoon to scoop the insides out into a bowl.
- Add all the ingredients into the bowl with the scooped out potato.
- Using a fork, mash the potato and mix until smooth.
- Use a spoon to pack the potato mixture back into the potato skins and pile it high.
The potatoes will take 20 to 30 minutes on the grill.
- Give everything a spray of the Worcestershire mix, and add more hickory chips if desired.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 59mg
- Calories: 69kcal
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Fat: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 107mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 86mg
- Vitamin A: 118IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!