How To Make Bean and Cheese Burrito
Recreate a classic with this bean and cheese burrito recipe. This rich and cheesy dish is great for meal prep and very freezer-friendly.
Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add refried beans, salsa, onions, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Stir until well combined. Taste and season with more salt if desired.
- In another medium bowl, add shredded cheddar cheese and monterey jack cheese. Toss together to combine.
Spread ¼ cup of the shredded cheese mixture onto the center of the tortilla. Then spread ½ cup of the bean mixture on top of the shredded cheese.
- Fold the bottom edge of each tortilla up and over the filling. Then fold in the sides and finish by rolling the tortilla up from the bottom.
- Transfer the burritos to the prepared baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Serve with guacamole, sour cream, and your favorite hot sauce.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 291mg
- Calories: 294kcal
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Cholesterol: 27mg
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 7g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 186mg
- Protein: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 1425mg
- Vitamin A: 628IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Jam & Spread
Rice & Risotto
Satisfy your sweet tooth craving with this banana split cake, made of vanilla ice cream sandwiches, chocolate cool whip, and juicy fruits.
This Japanese-style deep-fried panko shrimp recipe offers a scrumptious bite! Plump shrimps are covered with spices and bread crumbs.
This velvety ice cream dessert can be used to make a variety of flavors. But for starters, we start with a simple vanilla flavor for that smooth and delightful sweet tooth treat.
Pies & Pastries