How To Make Squirt Soda (Squirt Copycat)
Treat yourself to a refreshing beverage in this copycat Squirt soda recipe. It combines 4 ingredients for a quick and crisp blend.
Fill a 16-ounce glass half full with crushed ice. Add choice of flavored Torani syrup and sparkling water or club soda. Stir.
To make it an Italian cream soda, float the half-and-half on top of the drink. Stir in just prior to drinking.
Serve and enjoy.
Use a single flavor syrup, or try 1 of these combinations:
- 1 ounce lemon syrup with ½ ounce strawberry syrup.
- 1 ounce pink grapefruit syrup with ½ ounce mandarin orange syrup.
- ¾ ounce cranberry syrup with ¼ ounce lime syrup.
- ½ ounce cherry syrup with ½ ounce vanilla syrup.
- Calories: 202.70kcal
- Fat: 4.92g
- Saturated Fat: 3.05g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1.42g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.19g
- Carbohydrates: 39.84g
- Sugar: 36.11g
- Protein: 1.28g
- Cholesterol: 15.73mg
- Sodium: 53.72mg
- Calcium: 177.33mg
- Potassium: 180.02mg
- Iron: 0.09mg
- Vitamin A: 41.25µg
- Vitamin C: 0.38mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!