This apple, cherry and apricot punch makes this fruit punch recipe refreshing and different! If you’re serving up a large punch bowl for Thanksgiving, this punch recipe fits the theme of the holiday season.
How To Make Golden Glow Fruit Punch
- In a large pitcher, combine tea bags and cold water.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove tea bags, squeezing them gently against side of pitcher.
- Stir in apple cider, apricot nectar and lemonade concentrate.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Pour punch over ice cubes in a punch bowl.
- Add carbonated beverage, and garnish with orange slices and cherries.
- Sugar: 11g
- Calcium: 9mg
- Calories: 48kcal
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 72mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 4mg
- Vitamin A: 342IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!