These muffins are just as delicious and moist as regular muffins!
How To Make Low-Fat Blueberry Bran Muffins
These blueberry muffins are rich in fiber, has less calories, but still filling.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease muffin cups or use paper muffin liners.
- Mix together wheat bran and milk, and let stand for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together applesauce, egg, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- Beat in bran mixture.
- Sift together all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir into bran mixture until just blended.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Scoop into muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly tapped.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!