How To Make Hawaiian Fluff Salad
Packed with the goodness of strawberries, fruit cocktail, pineapple chunks, and whipped topping, this Hawaiian fluff salad is a heavenly treat for sure!
- 12oztopping,(2 containers) whipped, such as Cool Whip®
- 8ozsour cream,(1 container)
- 4ozinstant vanilla pudding mix,(1 packages)
- 4dropsred food coloring
- 30ozfruit cocktail,(1 can) drained
- 20ozpineapple chunks,(1 can) drained
- 10.5ozminiature marshmallows,(1 package)
- 8ozmandarin oranges,(1 can) drained
- 1pintstrawberries,hulled, quartered
Mix the whipped topping, sour cream, pudding mix, and food coloring together in a large bowl until combined.
Add the fruit cocktail, pineapple, marshmallows, mandarin oranges, strawberries, and banana, and mix well.
Chill for 3 to 4 hours before serving.
- Calories: 223.99kcal
- Fat: 4.12g
- Saturated Fat: 2.26g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1.03g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.28g
- Carbohydrates: 48.28g
- Fiber: 2.58g
- Sugar: 32.89g
- Protein: 1.80g
- Cholesterol: 9.83mg
- Sodium: 168.27mg
- Calcium: 46.01mg
- Potassium: 247.21mg
- Iron: 0.62mg
- Vitamin A: 57.38µg
- Vitamin C: 47.48mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!