Peanut Butter Pecan Turtle Cheesecake Recipe
This extremely sweet dessert will be a big hit at your next dinner party!
How To Make Peanut Butter Pecan Turtle Cheesecake
A fantastic recipe for delectable and rich dessert with a balance of textures and flavors to keep you at the edge of your seat! This wonderful Peanut Butter Pecan Turtle Cheesecake is the perfect loaded cheesecake recipe you should have in your go-to recipes' list.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl until crumbly.
- Press into bottom of the spring form pan.
Bake at 350 degrees F about 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool. In a medium mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time, including the yolk.
- Add peanut butter, vanilla and whipping cream.
- Mix at medium speed until very creamy and smooth.
- Pour batter into spring form pan over crust.
Bake in pre-heated oven at 300 degrees F for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Take out of oven and mix remaining ½ cup of peanut butter with ½ cup of sour cream, spread over top of cheesecake, return to oven for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven and cool for 1 to 2 hours.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, cover top of cheesecake with crushed pecans.
- Drizzle caramel and chocolate sauce all over.
- Run knife around edges of pan, release side and place cheesecake on plate and serve.
- Calcium: 58mg
- Calories: 430kcal
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Cholesterol: 99mg
- Fat: 35g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 254mg
- Protein: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 318mg
- Sugar: 12g
- Vitamin A: 757IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg