This creamy and delicious coffee and vanilla cheesecake is made with a tasty chocolate crumble crust.
How To Make Cappuccino Cheesecake
Indulge yourself with this cappuccino cheesecake recipe. It’s a rich coffee cheesecake on a crumbly chocolate crust for a rich and decadent dessert.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray a 10-inch springform pan with non-stick cooking spray and place it on the cookie sheet and set aside.
- Place chocolate cookies into the food processor and pulse until it forms crumbs.
- Add 1 cup of crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and all the melted butter into a medium mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Use a spatula to spread evenly into the bottom of the springform pan.
- In a small bowl, mix espresso powder and 3 tablespoons coffee yogurt. Stir until powder is dissolved. Using a mixer, mix cream cheese and vanilla yogurt on low speed until creamy.
- Gradually add remaining sugar. Then add eggs one at a time. vanilla, potato starch, and espresso mixture. Beat until smooth and pour into pan.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes until the center appears nearly set when gently shaken. It may seem loose, but cheesecake will firm as it chills.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes. Spread remaining coffee yogurt over the center of cheesecake and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon.
- Sugar: 32g
- Calcium: 168mg
- Calories: 347kcal
- Carbohydrates: 42g
- Cholesterol: 89mg
- Fat: 16g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 322mg
- Protein: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 427mg
- Vitamin A: 500IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!