How To Make Cookie Ripple Coffee Cake
1 hr 30 mins
- 24 Oreo cookies coarsely chopped
- 1/4 butter melted
- 1 pkg yellow pound cake mix
- 4 tsp milk
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Mix chopped cookies with flour and butter (this is so they don't settle to the bottom of the cake). Do this in a large bowl. Stir in chocolate chips and set aside.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions (use amounts of milk, water and eggs it says to on the box). Pour half the batter into a greased Bundt pan.
- Sprinkle 2 C. of cookie mixture evenly over batter. Top with remaining batter and then cookie mixture - pressing cookies gently into batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour (test it first). Cool in pan for a couple of minutes and then invert cake and let cool completely. Mix powdered sugar and milk in a small bowl and drizzle over cake.
Calories: 492kcal | Carbohydrates: 98g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 638mg | Potassium: 120mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 58g | Calcium: 147mg | Iron: 5mg