How To Make Oreo Pancakes
Start the day right with these sweet and fluffy Oreo pancakes! They’re made with chocolate pancakes layered with creamy whipped cream.
- In a large bowl, add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar. Whisk together. Add in egg, buttermilk, and butter. Whisk a few times until batter comes together, but a few lumps still remain. Don't overmix pancake batter. Gently stir in crushed Oreos. Let batter sit for a few minutes to thicken.
- Grease the skillet and bring it to medium heat. Measure out ¼ cup of batter. Pour batter into middle of skillet, using a spatula to help scrape out batter from measuring cup as it will be quite thick.
- Cook pancake until bubbles begin to break the surface, then flip to the other side and cook until pancake is done. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Pour heavy cream and sugar into a large mixing bowl of a stand mixer. Mix on high speed with a wire whisk until cream becomes stiff peaks.
- Using a 1M star tip, pipe cream on top of 1 of the pancakes.
- Sprinkle some crushed Oreos over cream. Gently place a pancake on top. Repeat with cream, crushed Oreos, and pancakes.
- Serve immediately with chocolate syrup. Enjoy!
- Sugar: 17g
- Calcium: 93mg
- Calories: 358kcal
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Cholesterol: 84mg
- Fat: 25g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 8g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 143mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 13g
- Sodium: 289mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 914IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!