Dried cherries added to these scones add a sweet and sour tang that’s perfect in every bite. You’ll be enjoying these treats with your morning or afternoon tea.
Cherry Chocolate Chip Scones Recipe
- 2 cups Original Bisquick
- 1/3 cup cherries finely chopped dried
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy cream whipping
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 2 tbsp. sugar
Heat oven to 425° F. Grease cookie sheet.
Mix Bisquick, cherries, chocolate chips, 3 Tbs. sugar, the whipping cream and egg in a bowl until soft dough forms.
- Place dough on surface sprinkled with Bisquick; roll in Bisquick to coat.
- Shape into a ball; knead 10 times.
- Pat dough into 8-inch circle on cookie sheet.
- Brush dough with milk; sprinkle with 2 Tbs. sugar.
- Cut into 8 wedges, but do not separate.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Carefully separate wedges. Serve warm.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!