To serve multiple pans of popcorn to your guests, pop up the pans on a hot grill. Watch out for the chili powder because it can darken the look of the popcorn. Not to worry because it won’t affect the taste. Enjoy a bucket of these during movie night and taste it with a kick.
How To Make Spicy Popcorn on the Grill
Instead of cooking your popcorn on the stove, why not try it on the grill? This recipe makes it easy so you can make as many as you want for a movie night with friends.
- Combine popcorn, oil, chili powder, and garlic salt in one disposable pan; mix well.
- Place pan inside another pan to double thickness.
- Invert third disposable pan over popcorn to close.
- Wrap foil strip crosswise around pan; fold over to secure pans together and to form a handle.
- Place pan in center of cooking grate.
- Grill for 8 to 10 minutes or until popping stops.
- Calories: 80kcal
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fat: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 36mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 396mg
- Sugar: 1g
- Vitamin A: 133IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!