How To Make Homemade Caramel Corn
Sweet and salt combo from this caramel corn snack recipe
- Melt butter; stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil without stirring; 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in baking soda and vanilla.
- Gradually pour over popped corn, mixing well.
- Turn into 2 large cookie sheets and bake in a 250 degree oven for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely. Break apart and enjoy.
- Sugar: 124g
- Calcium: 179mg
- Calories: 5360kcal
- Carbohydrates: 966g
- Fat: 115g
- Fiber: 149g
- Iron: 36mg
- Potassium: 3632mg
- Protein: 138g
- Saturated Fat: 19g
- Sodium: 1209mg
- Vitamin A: 1624IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
BBQ & Grilled