How To Make Homemade Caramel Corn
Sweet and salt combo from this caramel corn snack recipe
- Melt butter; stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil without stirring; 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in baking soda and vanilla.
- Gradually pour over popped corn, mixing well.
- Turn into 2 large cookie sheets and bake in a 250 degree oven for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely. Break apart and enjoy.
- Sugar: 124g
- Calcium: 179mg
- Calories: 5360kcal
- Carbohydrates: 966g
- Fat: 115g
- Fiber: 149g
- Iron: 36mg
- Potassium: 3632mg
- Protein: 138g
- Saturated Fat: 19g
- Sodium: 1209mg
- Vitamin A: 1624IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Satisfy your sweet tooth craving with this banana split cake, made of vanilla ice cream sandwiches, chocolate cool whip, and juicy fruits.