Definitely a little time-consuming, but an impressive appetizer or side dish for those fancier occasions.
How To Make Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Amaze your dinner guests with this delectable side dish yet still being a quick and easy recipe. Tender cherry tomatoes stuffed with a creamy and savory filling of cream cheese and green onions, with everything seasoned with paprika for a smoky kick.
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, washed
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- Slice off the top of each tomato and gently scoop out pulp with a small spoon.
- Combine cream cheese, green onions and seasoned salt together and mix well with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into tomatoes and sprinkle with paprika
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 72mg
- Calories: 211kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Cholesterol: 62mg
- Fat: 20g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 274mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 773mg
- Vitamin A: 1245IU
- Vitamin C: 19mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!