Canned tomatoes and fresh bell peppers add color and flavor to this simple steak dish.
How To Make Crockpot Pepper Steak
A wonderful way to have a hearty meal with little preparation required! Tender sirloin strips slowly cooking away in a crockpot along with a stew of rich broth and vegetables.
- Sprinkle strips of sirloin with garlic powder to taste.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the vegetable oil and brown the seasoned beef strips.
- Transfer to a slow cooker.
- Mix bouillon cube with hot water until dissolved, then mix in cornstarch until dissolved.
- Pour into the slow cooker with meat.
- Stir in onion, green peppers, stewed tomatoes, soy sauce, sugar, and salt.
- Cover, and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 47mg
- Calories: 225kcal
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Cholesterol: 62mg
- Fat: 10g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 590mg
- Protein: 26g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 736mg
- Vitamin A: 243IU
- Vitamin C: 38mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
This pepper steak recipe is a combination of your favorite pork dish cooked in spices and served over hot rice for a perfect combo meal.
Pan-Fry & Skillet
Satisfy your Asian food craving quickly with this garlic chicken Chinese recipe. This dish is prepped and cooked in less than half an hour!