This spaghetti and meatballs are a modern twist on a classic dish. It’s simple enough to make for dinner any old day, but delicious enough for a party. Enjoy this dish with some herbed garlic bread
How To Make Copycat Golden Corral Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine the ground beef with the breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, onion, and garlic.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, sauce, and milk.
- Fold the mixture into the meat and add more breadcrumbs if necessary.
- Form into 2 inch balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes
- In a large pot, add water, oil, salt, and pasta and boil until al dense.
- While the pasta is boiling, heat up the sauce in a sauce pan.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- When everything is done, place the noodles on the plate.
- Cover the noodles in sauce and place 3-4 meat balls on top.
- Add parmesan cheese and serve
- Sugar: 10g
- Calcium: 137mg
- Calories: 834kcal
- Carbohydrates: 80g
- Cholesterol: 164mg
- Fat: 37g
- Fiber: 6g
- Iron: 6mg
- Potassium: 1092mg
- Protein: 43g
- Saturated Fat: 13g
- Sodium: 1324mg
- Vitamin A: 641IU
- Vitamin C: 10mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!