Yogurt, lower-fat cream cheese and orange juice concentrate make this creamy dessert light and refreshing.
How To Make Orange Cheesecake Pie
Have a refreshing dessert with this orange cheesecake pie recipe. Creamy yogurt, tangy cream cheese, and zesty orange make up this light and sweet treat.
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 11 mins
Total: 31 mins
- 1 box Pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts, softened
- 1 tsp sugar
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz Yoplait Original 99% Fat Free orange yogurt
- ¼ oz powdered sugar
- 6 oz frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 box cheesecake-flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 8 oz whipped topping
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Unroll 1 pie crust on work surface. Sprinkle with sugar. With rolling pin, roll sugar into crust.
- Place crust in ungreased 9-inch glass pie plate. Fold edges under; flute. Prick bottom and sides generously with fork.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, yogurt and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed about 3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add orange juice concentrate; beat until well blended. Sprinkle pie filling mix over top; mix well.
- Reserve 1 cup of the whipped topping for garnish. Fold remaining whipped topping into cream cheese mixture until well blended.
- Spread orange filling in cooled baked shell. Refrigerate at least 1 hour until filling is set.
- Garnish with reserved whipped topping and, if desired, orange peel.
- Sugar: 18g
- Calcium: 186mg
- Calories: 410kcal
- Carbohydrates: 51g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Fat: 17g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 339mg
- Protein: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 524mg
- Vitamin A: 124IU
- Vitamin C: 29mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!