Apple pie is a fall-favorite dessert. So if you’re craving for some but don’t have the skill to make a whole pie to yourself, why not make it the easy way? This apple pie recipe for easy mug apple pie to satisfy your on-the-spot cravings.
How To Make Easy Mug Apple Pie
This no-bake easy mug apple pie recipe will satisfy your sweet cravings in less than 10 minutes.
- Mix the dry ingredients, except the streusel and apples, in a large mug.
- Add apple sauce and mix until wet.
- Add milk and diced apples and mix. Transfer in a mug
- Cook on high in a microwave for 1 minute.
- Top with streusel and garnish with ground nutmeg.
- *Create your own streusel by combining: ½ tsp of flour, ½ tsp of butter, 1 tsp of brown sugar in a small bowl.
- Sugar: 20g
- Calcium: 94mg
- Calories: 247kcal
- Carbohydrates: 54g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Fat: 2g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 133mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 131mg
- Vitamin A: 55IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!