How To Make Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
You can’t go wrong with the combination of sweet and bitter tones in these banana chocolate chip muffins. Moist and dense, they’re perfect for a quick bite.
- 1tspbaking soda
- 1cupmashed bananas,(3 medium)
- 1large egg,room temperature
- ½cupvegetable oil
- 1tspvanilla extract
- ½cupsemi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼cupmilk chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Stir in chocolate chips.
Combine sugar, bananas, egg, oil, and vanilla in a medium bowl.
Add dry ingredients and mix just until combined.
Pour into prepared muffin tin and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Do not overbake.
Cool for 5 minutes in the pan before removing and cooling on a baking rack.
Serve and enjoy.
- For mini-muffins, bake for 14 to 16 minutes.
- For regular-sized muffins, bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- For jumbo-sized muffins, bake for 20 to 22 minutes.
- Calories: 269.44kcal
- Fat: 13.20g
- Saturated Fat: 2.74g
- Trans Fat: 0.08g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 7.61g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.82g
- Carbohydrates: 36.58g
- Fiber: 1.46g
- Sugar: 21.72g
- Protein: 2.87g
- Cholesterol: 16.20mg
- Sodium: 169.72mg
- Calcium: 13.53mg
- Potassium: 116.68mg
- Iron: 0.59mg
- Vitamin A: 7.23µg
- Vitamin C: 1.66mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!