If you’re on a Low Carb diet and are craving something sweet, try this recipe on for size — it’s also great for a low carb Halloween celebration!
How To Make Sugar-Free, Low Carb Gummy Worms
2 hrs 20 mins
- 1 large pkg sugar-free Jell-O® (8 serving size) 2 small pkg (4 serving size) is also viable
- 1 pkg unsweetened Kool-Aid® powder any flavor
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin powder
- 1 cup boiling hot water
- Stir together all ingredients until they dissolve. This may require a bit of time to do.
- Pour the mixture onto a dinner plate and allow it to set for at least 20 minutes.
- Chill the mixture for a few hours in the refrigerator until it is completely set.
- Peel the gelatin disk from the plate and roll it up like a jellyroll and slice it into thin shears (alternatively, you can make use of candy molds if you so desire).
- Lastly, serve your sugar-free low carb gummy worms. Enjoy!