Devil’s Food Spider Cupcakes Recipe
These cupcakes are creepy, right down to their yellow jellybean eyes. Perfect for Halloween!
How To Make Devil's Food Spider Cupcakes
Get creative with these wonderful treats! This simple recipe for Devil's Food Spider Cupcakes can easily be your go-to recipes every Halloween season!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line two 12-cup muffin pan with muffin cups.
Mix cocoa and ½ cup of sugar into scalded milk.
- Set aside to cool.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Set aside.
- Cream butter and the rest of the sugar.
- Add egg one at a time until batter is yellow and glossy.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Mix in chocolate mixture.
- Mix in flour mixture in 2 batches, until combined.
Divide batter evenly between muffin cups, about ⅔ full.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Frost, and place cookie disc in the center of each cupcake.
- Press two jellybeans into frosting for the eyes.
- Place four pipe cleaners on each side for the legs.
- Calcium: 64mg
- Calories: 334kcal
- Carbohydrates: 56g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 127mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 202mg
- Sugar: 38g
- Vitamin A: 323IU