These bites are cool and refreshing. My grandkids love them. We got the idea from the spicy Mexican candy suckers. They are so easy and the kids do most of the work!
Spicy Watermelon Bites RecipeJump To Recipe
How To Make Spicy Watermelon Bites
A quick and easy recipe but it's nothing short of a wonderful marriage of flavors. The odd pairing seems to be slightly off but the results are definitely greater than the sum of its parts.
- Cut the watermelon into small bite-sized cubes.
- Put sugar, cinnamon and cayenne pepper in a large plastic sealed bag.
Then, let the kids put 8 to 10 pieces in the bag at a time and shake until well coated.
- Place coated watermelon pieces on a large cookie sheet.
- Repeat until all the watermelon is coated and the cookie sheet is filled.
- Insert 1 toothpick into each watermelon piece.
- Put in freezer and let freeze until icy cold.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!