How To Make 130 Calorie Greek Yogurt Pineapple Bars
Enjoy a guiltless bite of these smooth and refreshing pineapple bars made with Greek yogurt, cream cheese, and pineapples, for a healthier snack!
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Line the bottom and sides of an 8- or 9-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Leave an overhang on all sides to easily lift the bars out of the pan before cutting. Set aside.
Mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together in a medium bowl until combined. Evenly press the crust into the prepared baking pan.
Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
In a large bowl using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the cream cheese on high speed for about 1 minute until completely smooth.
At medium-high speed, beat in the yogurt until completely combined. Then, beat in the eggs and egg yolk until combined. Beat in the sugar, pineapple juice, and vanilla extract until everything is combined and no lumps remain.
Pour the filling onto the crust.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the center of the bars no longer jiggles.
Allow the bars to cool at room temperature set on a wire rack for 30 minutes, then transfer to the refrigerator to chill for 3 to 4 hours, or even overnight.
Once chilled, lift the foil out of the pan using the overhang on the sides and cut into squares.*
Serve and enjoy!
- *For neat squares, use a very sharp knife and wipe it clean with a paper towel after each cut.
- Leftovers keep well in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Make-Ahead and Freezing Instructions: Prepare the bars 1 to 3 days in advance and store them covered tightly in the refrigerator until ready to serve. The bars can be frozen for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator before serving.
- Calories: 215.81kcal
- Fat: 9.37g
- Saturated Fat: 4.81g
- Trans Fat: 0.12g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 2.43g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.99g
- Carbohydrates: 30.28g
- Fiber: 2.41g
- Sugar: 22.73g
- Protein: 5.07g
- Cholesterol: 67.95mg
- Sodium: 95.83mg
- Calcium: 65.42mg
- Potassium: 227.58mg
- Iron: 0.88mg
- Vitamin A: 91.78µg
- Vitamin C: 80.04mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!