This dish makes for a dramatic presentation. Known as a Dutch baby pancake, this bowl-shaped pancake presents a whole new way to enjoy breakfast pancakes. For a savory version, you can serve it with bacon or ham.
How To Make Baked Peach Pancakes
Enjoy your breakfast in a whole new way with this baked peach pancakes recipe. These bowl-shaped pancakes are filled with sweet fruit or savory fillings.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine peaches with sugar and lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat eggs until fluffy. Add flour, milk and salt. whisk until smooth.
- Add butter in a 10-inch skillet and bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until butter is melted. Immediately pour the batter into the hot skillet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until pancake has risen and puffed.
- Fill up with peach slices and sour cream if preferred. Sprinkle with nutmeg. Serve immediately.
- Sugar: 8g
- Calcium: 38mg
- Calories: 147kcal
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Cholesterol: 94mg
- Fat: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 166mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 268mg
- Vitamin A: 437IU
- Vitamin C: 4mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Pan-Fry & Skillet
Dip, Sauce & Condiment