How To Make Bacon Buffalo Chicken Pizza
This bacon buffalo chicken pizza recipe combines pizza and buffalo chicken in one awesome dish. It also has bacon and 2 kinds of cheeses for more flavor.
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
- 1cauliflower pizza crust,frozen
- ½cupranch salad dressing,such as Hidden Valley® Original Ranch®
- 2cupschicken,shredded, cooked
- ½cupBuffalo wing sauce,such as Frank’s
- 1cupcheddar cheese,shredded
- 3slicesbacon,cooked, crumbled
- 3green onions,chopped
- ⅓cupblue cheese,crumbled
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Place cauliflower pizza crust onto a baking sheet or baking steel. Spread ranch dressing evenly over the crust.
Combine shredded chicken and Buffalo sauce in a small bowl; mix to combine, and place on top of dressing. Top with shredded Cheddar cheese, bacon, and green onions. Add blue cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Calories: 753.87kcal
- Fat: 62.55g
- Saturated Fat: 19.17g
- Trans Fat: 0.49g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 18.20g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 11.98g
- Carbohydrates: 9.63g
- Fiber: 3.81g
- Sugar: 2.29g
- Protein: 38.63g
- Cholesterol: 128.73mg
- Sodium: 731.27mg
- Calcium: 416.60mg
- Potassium: 640.07mg
- Iron: 4.35mg
- Vitamin A: 145.78µg
- Vitamin C: 3.24mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!