Orange chicken is probably the most popular item at Panda Express, and it’s for a good reason. It’s savory, it’s sweet, and it is just plain delicious. This recipe will give you all the ingredients and steps needed to bring Panda Express right into your kitchen.
How To Make Copycat Panda Express Orange Chicken
Sweet and sour Panda Express Orange Chicken copycat
- Heat oil in a deep pan over high heat.
Mix egg and 1 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix thoroughly.
- Combine cornstarch and flour.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture then in flour.
Drop chicken in oil and cook for 5 minutes each.
- Combine garlic powder, chili powder, soy sauce, sugar, and orange zest. Mix thoroughly.
- Toss chicken with garlic powder mixture.
- Let chicken drain. Serve.
- Sugar: 30g
- Calcium: 60mg
- Calories: 934kcal
- Carbohydrates: 91g
- Cholesterol: 383mg
- Fat: 15g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 1769mg
- Protein: 103g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 981mg
- Vitamin A: 846IU
- Vitamin C: 26mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!