How To Make Tajin® Michelada Recipe
- 1 tsp chili-lime seasoning, such as Tajin®
- ½ lime, cut into 2 wedges
- ice, as needed
- ¾ tsp soy-based liquid seasoning, such as Maggi® Jugo
- ¾ tsp Mexican-style hot sauce, such as Valentina®
- 3 oz tomato and clam juice cocktail, such as Clamato®
- 12 oz light Mexican beer, (1 bottle), such as Modelo®
- Pour Tajin® onto a small plate. Run 1 lime wedge around the edge of a pint glass, then invert glass onto the plate to create a salt rim.
- Fill glass about halfway with ice. Squeeze the same lime wedge into the glass. Add Maggi® Jugo, hot sauce, and any remaining Tajin® from the plate and stir with a spoon.
- Pour in tomato and clam juice cocktail and top with beer. Garnish with remaining lime wedge and serve immediately.
- Calcium: 59.6mg
- Calories: 203.1kcal
- Carbohydrates: 20.7g
- Fat: 0.4g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Iron: 5.5mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g
- Potassium: 350.6mg
- Protein: 8.5g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1g
- Sodium: 679.7mg
- Sugar: 2.9g
- Vitamin A: 40.1mcg
- Vitamin C: 24.4mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!