Enjoy sweet bites of soft & creamy pumpkin fudge that is lightly spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg & ginger. Place the fudge in small plastic bags and wrap with orange ribbon. If desired, gently press a pecan half or candy corn on each square of fudge.
How To Make Pumpkin Fudge Candy Squares
Turn this autumn staple into something sweet and yummy and definitely Halloween-ready!
- Butter a 13 x 9-inch pan. In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, butter, milk, pumpkin and spice.
- Cook over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly until mixture reaches 234 degrees, about 15 - 20 minutes.
- The mixture MUST reach 234 degrees! It is the Soft Ball stage of candy, and needs to reach that heat for the candy to set up.
- Remove from heat; quickly stir in butterscotch morsels, marshmallow cream, nuts and vanilla.
- Mix until well blended.
- Quickly pour into greased pan and spread evenly.
- Cool and cut into little squares.
- Seal the candy in an airtight container and keep it at room temperature for up to two weeks.
- A candy thermometer is a must with this recipe!
- It is a cheap baking tool that you can find in most grocery stores (trust me, you'll end up using the thermometer for more than candy recipes).
- This recipe is great to make with a friend, but can definitely be made solo.
- Sugar: 46g
- Calcium: 35mg
- Calories: 323kcal
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Fat: 14g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 71mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 111mg
- Vitamin A: 715IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!