Lots of Oreos and instant pudding make this a creamy dessert.
How To Make Mississippi Mud Cake
A delightful chocolate-based dessert with a buttery cookie crust! A smooth and rich pudding base atop a delicate Oreo cookie pie crust for a wonderful dessert pie best served among friends and family.
- Mix the Oreo cookies and the melted butter.
Spread over the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan.
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, blend the pudding with the milk.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Spread over the cookie crust and freeze for at least another 20 minutes.
- You can top this dessert with more Oreo cookie chunks and/or chocolate syrup.
- Sugar: 29g
- Calcium: 120mg
- Calories: 263kcal
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Cholesterol: 12mg
- Fat: 12g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 143mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 310mg
- Vitamin A: 511IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!