How To Make Triple Layer Mud Pie
There are three layers of rich, decadent goodness in this mud pie recipe- a crust made of Oreos, a pecan-filled layer, and a smooth chocolate pudding.
- 18Oreo® chocolate sandwich cookies
- 3tbspbutter,or margarine
- 3squaresbaker’s® semi sweet chocolate
- ¼cupsweetened condensed milk,canned
- ½cuptoasted planters® pecans,chopped, optional
- 2cupscold milk
- 2pkgjell-O® chocolate instant pudding
- 1tubcool whip® whipped topping
Mix cookie crumbs and butter in 9-inch pie plate. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of pie plate. Mix chocolate and condensed milk until well blended. Pour into crust; sprinkle with pecans.
Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Spoon 1½ cups of the pudding over pecans in crust.
Add half of the whipped topping to remaining pudding; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Spread over pudding in crust; top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Calories: 381.23kcal
- Fat: 20.33g
- Saturated Fat: 9.21g
- Trans Fat: 0.16g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 7.60g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.39g
- Carbohydrates: 47.62g
- Fiber: 2.32g
- Sugar: 35.12g
- Protein: 5.15g
- Cholesterol: 30.32mg
- Sodium: 468.01mg
- Calcium: 109.17mg
- Potassium: 268.89mg
- Iron: 3.31mg
- Vitamin A: 91.45µg
- Vitamin C: 0.25mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!