A delicious and nutritious addition to a breakfast standard. It’s your not-so-ordinary pancake batter because we’ve added bananas to give you a boost of Potassium.
How To Make Banana Pancakes
- 2 cup complete pancake mix
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup bananas ripe, peeled and mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- vegetable oil
- Combine all but the oil in medium bowl. Stir until batter is almost smooth.
- Pour batter by 1/4 C. measure on well oiled griddle (spread into 4" circle).
- Cook for 2-3 min. or until tops are bubbly and bottoms are golden brown. Flip over and cook 1-2 min. or until golden brown