I invented this spinach and pear salad recipe the year our pear tree had too many pears. I serve it on very special occasions but it can be made for everyday meals too.
How To Make Spinach, Pear and Feta Salad
A wonderful recipe for versatile salad ready to be served on any occasion! Wonderfully crisp baby spinach leaves with the refreshing crunch from pears, then rounded off with rich feta cheese along with mouth-watering raspberry vinaigrette dressing.
- Place the pears in a bowl with the lemon-lime soda.
- Set aside; this will keep them from turning brown.
- Place the baby spinach in a serving bowl, and add the shallot, feta cheese and pine nuts.
- Drain the pears, and discard the soda.
- Add pears to the salad, and toss to blend.
Serve with raspberry vinaigrette dressing.
- Sugar: 17g
- Calcium: 133mg
- Calories: 249kcal
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Cholesterol: 17mg
- Fat: 16g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 406mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 271mg
- Vitamin A: 2914IU
- Vitamin C: 13mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!