Fill pita bread or line plates with lettuce and place scoops of this crunchy apple, celery, walnut and turkey salad on top.
Crunchy Turkey Salad Recipe
- 1 cup turkey meat cooked, cubed
- 2 celery chopped
- 2 tart apples cored and cubed
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Dijon-style mustard prepared
- 1/4 tsp salt
- ground black pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery, apples and walnuts.
Prepare the dressing in a small bowl by whisking together the sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, honey, mustard, salt and pepper.
Pour over turkey mixture and toss to evenly coat. Refrigerate until chilled.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!