How To Make Chef’s Special One Pan Spaghetti
There’s nothing more convenient than an easy and tasty pasta dish that doesn’t take a lot of prep time. This one pan spaghetti is a perfect weeknight dish.
- 1canvegetable broth,or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1cantomato paste,no-added-salt
- 2tspitalian seasoning
- 1tsponion,instant, minced
- tspgarlic powder
- 2cupsMorningstar Farms® Meal Starters™ Sausage Style Recipe Crumbles™
- cheddar cheese,mozzarella cheese, or parmesan cheese, shredded, optional
- bell pepper,cut-outs, red, yellow, or green, optional
In medium saucepan combine chicken broth, water, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, onion, and garlic powder. Bring to boiling over medium-high heat.
Add spaghetti, a little at a time, stirring constantly. Return to boiling.
Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Add Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters™ Sausage Style Recipe Crumbles™, a little at a time, stirring constantly. Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, about 8 minutes or until spaghetti is tender and sauce reaches the desired consistency, stirring very frequently
Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve topped with cheese or bell pepper cut-outs, if desired.
- Calories: 235.71kcal
- Fat: 3.98g
- Saturated Fat: 1.13g
- Trans Fat: 0.01g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1.34g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.88g
- Carbohydrates: 41.71g
- Fiber: 3.30g
- Sugar: 7.41g
- Protein: 9.36g
- Cholesterol: 8.75mg
- Sodium: 875.88mg
- Calcium: 37.98mg
- Potassium: 569.44mg
- Iron: 2.57mg
- Vitamin A: 36.63µg
- Vitamin C: 9.62mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!