The Irish breakfast is a filling and traditional way to start the day. If you’re off to do something strenuous or are busy, you can’t go wrong here! Serve this breakfast to a crowd, and savor the flavor of these treats.
How To Make The Classic Irish Breakfast
Definitely one breakfast fry-up that is certain to fill your family up. An array of hearty breakfast staples, such as juicy sausages, bacon, and eggs! Add to that the delicious charred tomatoes, potatoes and scrumptious beans. Certainly a sight to behold.
- Salute the bacon and sausage until crispy on the outside and cooked on the inside.
- Once done, drain and set aside.
- In the remaining fat, cook the potatoes until crispy on the outside.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Cook the tomatoes until warmed through.
- Finally, cook the eggs to your preference.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, warm the baked beans.
- Serve on a plate with all the other ingredients.
- Top the eggs with some cheese.
- Sugar: 8g
- Calcium: 246mg
- Calories: 1414kcal
- Carbohydrates: 122g
- Cholesterol: 537mg
- Fat: 76g
- Fiber: 22g
- Iron: 11mg
- Potassium: 3484mg
- Protein: 64g
- Saturated Fat: 25g
- Sodium: 2370mg
- Vitamin A: 2200IU
- Vitamin C: 114mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!