How To Make Crispy Noodle
Consume noodles differently with this crispy noodle recipe. Fried noodles are served with a savory sauce and topped with fresh veggies.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 35 mins
Total: 45 mins
- 14 fl oz egg noodles, or Pancit canton
- 1 cup chicken breast, boneless, sliced
- 1 cup shrimps, shelled and deveined
- 2 fl oz bok choy, or pechay
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1⁄2 tsp five spice powder
- 3⁄4 cup carrots, julienne
- 3⁄4 cup long green beans, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced in strips
- 2 tbsp cornstarch, diluted in 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 cup cooking oil
- Heat a wok and pour-in cooking oil.
- Deep Fry the noodles in medium heat until texture becomes crisp and crunchy.
- Turn-off heat and transfer fried noodles on a serving plate (make sure to let excess oil drip).
- Reduce the cooking oil from the same wok to 3 tablespoons and apply heat.
- Saute garlic and add chicken slices. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimps then stir.
- Put-in the green beans, red bell pepper, and carrots. Stir-fry for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add bok choy and chicken broth. Bring to a boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the oyster sauce, five spice powder, and sesame oil, and cornstarch diluted in water. Cook until sauce thickens.
- Pour sauce on top of arranged fried noodles.
- Serve hot. Share and enjoy!
- Sugar: 55g
- Calcium: 511mg
- Calories: 2500kcal
- Carbohydrates: 192g
- Cholesterol: 117mg
- Fat: 182g
- Fiber: 37g
- Iron: 11mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 111g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 52g
- Potassium: 4206mg
- Protein: 39g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Sodium: 1611mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 183465IU
- Vitamin C: 120mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!