Tasty non-alcoholic punch that’s perfect for showers, children’s birthday parties, etc. This lemonade punch recipe is less sweet by substituting sparkling water or club soda for the lemon-lime soda. For best results prepare this punch ahead of time so it is ready for your festivities.
How To Make Rhubarb Lemonade Punch
- 5 cups rhubarb, fresh or frozen, diced
- 6 oz. lemonade concentrate , or 1 can, frozen
- 3 cup water
- ½ cup sugar, depending on taste
- 2 cup ice
- 16 oz. lemon-lime soda, bottle chilled
- Put rhubarb, lemonade concentrate, water and sugar into a large, non-reactive saucepan.
Heat to simmer over medium-high heat, reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until rhubarb is very soft, about 20 minutes.
Press mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher and discard pulp.
- Refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours.
- Pour rhubarb mixture over ice in a small punch bowl; slowly pour in lemon-lime soda and serve immediately.
- Sugar: 19g
- Calcium: 48mg
- Calories: 86kcal
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 157mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 12mg
- Vitamin A: 52IU
- Vitamin C: 6mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!