These easy egg can be a successful side dish for any holiday menu.
How To Make Creamy Deviled Eggs
- Place eggs in saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to boil.
- Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs sit in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from hot water and cool.
- Peel and cut in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and combine with mustard, salad dressing and salt and pepper.
- Mix together until smooth.
- Refill each egg half with the yolk mixture and sprinkle with paprika.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 25mg
- Calories: 72kcal
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Cholesterol: 164mg
- Fat: 5g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 61mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 86mg
- Vitamin A: 238IU
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!