These easy egg can be a successful side dish for any holiday menu.
Creamy Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 8 eggs
- ½ tsp. prepared mustard
- 1 tbsp. creamy salad dressing
- pepper to taste
- 1 pinch paprika
- Place eggs in saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to boil.
- Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs sit in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from hot water and cool.
- Peel and cut in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and combine with mustard, salad dressing and salt and pepper.
- Mix together until smooth.
- Refill each egg half with the yolk mixture and sprinkle with paprika.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!