How To Make Red Pepper Martini
Enjoy a sweet and spicy take on the usual cocktail with this red pepper martini recipe! It’s a light version of the bloody mary, and takes no time to make.
- 1medium bell pepper,seeded, sliced into 2-inch pieces
- ¼medium jalapeño pepper,seeded, use more or less
- ½garlic clove,peeled
- 3ozStoli vodka
- 1tspagave nectar,or simple syrup
- 1dashhot sauce,preferably Cholula
- freshly ground black pepper
- coarse sea salt,or kosher salt, optional
- lime wedge
- ice cubes
Sprinkle a small plate with pepper and salt, then run a lime wedge around the rims of two martini glasses. Dip the edges in the salt and pepper mixture.
In a cocktail shaker, muddle the bell pepper, jalapeno, lime juice, and garlic. It’s done when the peppers have no more crunch left in them.
Add the vodka, agave or simple syrup, hot sauce, a few twists of freshly ground black pepper, and a dash of salt.
Fill the shaker with ice, top the shaker with its lid, then shake to combine.
Strain the mixture into the prepared glasses, serve, and enjoy!
- Calories: 141.94kcal
- Fat: 0.29g
- Saturated Fat: 0.03g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.07g
- Carbohydrates: 11.29g
- Fiber: 2.77g
- Sugar: 5.75g
- Protein: 0.99g
- Sodium: 350.24mg
- Calcium: 21.78mg
- Potassium: 182.51mg
- Iron: 0.58mg
- Vitamin A: 95.34µg
- Vitamin C: 90.70mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!